Saturday, May 9, 2009

u real vy 38 lo...
i never c ppl like tat...
u go ask other ppl,they oso will say u 38...
i dunhv ask u apologize it..
if u wan like tat say me,den say lo...
better tell all de junior about 5 of us how to treat u...
u not very like to tell them wat happen to us de meh??
let them feel pity to u ma...u very like de ma...

38!!!!
dun send all de rubbish to me le!!!!
i noe u juz send for me oni,others dunhv,coz u noe i will reply...
but i wont so stupid...reply u juz wasting my $...
NOT we wrong lo...is u wrong...
u own sure say u no wrong de ma,coz u wan let ppl tot we r wrong den let them feel pity to u and let them feel tat we r bad...stupid...
u say no matter how,im ur best fren...
NONSENSE!!!!
u own tell jun ming tat u will hate we all include me de!!!!u tot i dun noe a??!!
u like to die isnt???

haha...thx for ur "present" o...vy surprise o...haha...38!!!!
please la...dun do something 38 in front of us la...we no feel de...we r cold-blooded de...
ENOUGH SEND NONSENSE THING FOR ME LE!!!I HAVE NO FEEL!!!

1 comment: